Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its Returned

By: SkaterGirl4554

I feel cold and alone

Lifeless

Unimportant

Hurt

All these come upon me

Tumbling in my mind one after another

All I feel is pain

All I want is a fresh start

A clean slate

A new beginning

Sometimes we don’t all get second chances

I feel like I’m a broken mirror

I can be fixed

But ill always see that crack in the reflection.

I ask myself why me

Why dose this demon take over a girl like me

One who doesn’t want this

And never did

From my parents riding on my back

To my friends drama crawling into me heart.

Im broken

I can easily be fixed

And I have all the support I need behind me

But do I choose to accept their help?

I keep running

Running faster and faster

But yet I go nowhere

I still am stuck in the same position.

Is there no end to this misery

Is there no place to hide

No cure for this disease

No hope for God’s child

Its returned

No comments:

Post a Comment